Monday, October 17, 2011

Limited Edition Sketchbook!



Waiting to be adopted!:D


I've been working hard on putting together my LIMITED EDITION SKETCHBOOK called 'ARTBOEK', which is now finally finished!

It's my first collection of sketches EVER, and is limited to only 200 copies. All copies come NUMBERED AND SIGNED, and will even include AN ORIGINAL PENSKETCH!

I will be presenting my sketchbook this weekend 22ND OF OCTOBER 2011 at the F.A.C.T.S COMICCON in GENT . If there are any copies left, I'll set up a webshop so people who don't get to come to FACTS can get their hands on one aswell. :)

Looking forward meeting you there!

-Edwin

UPDATE 20/10 Picked up my booklets from the printer today, don't they look AWESOME? :)

14 comments:

chaz said...

go ahead and make 201 and send it to me.

Tom De Vis said...

good luck with it! Always cool to notice a great artist you are following is also a Belgian !

Now I really want to go to FACTS !

Edwin Rhemrev said...

Chaz: I'll let you know if I have any left after this weekend! ;)

Tom: I'm dutch, does that make me less special now? :P You should defenitely come to F.A.C.T.S. though! :)

Walter Ostlie said...

I am jealous of those con goers. If there are any left I am going to want one.

Leon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leon said...

Think I'm gonna have to get a copy from your webshop then :)! Looks smashing as always Edwin!

David Smit said...

Awesome! How much will one cost? ^^

Edwin Rhemrev said...

Leon: Thanx for the support, appreciate it!

David: Price at the con will be 12,50 EURO (a bargain! :P), webshop price yet to be determined :)

Unknown said...

Kan ik er alvast een bij je reserveren?

Edwin Rhemrev said...

Wouter: Bij deze! Ik houd er eentje apart voor je! :)

cornelis said...

We want one!! sold

Cristina Ynzenga said...

Amazing!! =D
You are still making great stuff, Ed!

I'll check if some of those cool sketchbooks are available when the weekend ends, but I'm afraid they are to be ended up in a flash! ;)

Have fun in the festival!!

Freaks, Geeks and Beauties said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Freaks, Geeks and Beauties said...

I love your style and those books are just lovely. Keep up the good work.